..waiting in the drive-thru line ( it was shorter than waiting for a stall- only 30 minutes)

the menu they gave us to peruse while waiting
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
Zoe just has no idea the significance of this moment.
Noah enjoying his grilled cheese.
Yummy! French fries!
There it is.. the Route 44 Cherry Vanilla Dr Pepper... they even included a cherry!! Perfection.Thirteen point seven miles. That is how far it is from my house to this wonderful place. Now.. if they'd just open an Elena's.... I might never leave New Jersey.

LOL!!! I hope you had a great time. Maybe DH and I will visit the new one by us during R&R. Our sonic is 14.04 miles away.
ReplyDeleteLMAO that you took pictures. But, oh how I want to grab that Dr. Pepper out of your hands!!!!
ReplyDeleteGood luck with the Tex Mex.
ReplyDeleteLOL, oh happy day!! :) Hope you enjoyed it!
ReplyDeleteawesome!!
ReplyDelete