We had one awesome day here where it was 75 degrees and the next day it promptly went back to chilly temperatures with a north wind. It has gone steadily downhill all last week where the highs were only in the 40's. I am so over winter. I was over winter by January 15th. It won't quit. MAKE IT STOP, ALREADY!
And just when I thought I was the only person crazy enough to have a mental breakdown over weather, my seven-year-old son piped up out of the blue yesterday with this little observation:
Gosh! I wish Old Man Winter would just DIE ALREADY!
My sentiments exactly.
I can imagine that is just awful. Especially when that isn't the kind of weather you grew up with.
ReplyDeleteEven your poor little daffodils are sad to see the snow! Today the weather is cool and overcast - I think we're supposed to get a high in the low 60's. The back door is propped open and almost all of the windows are cracked. I have to take advantage of all the free A/C that Mother Nature sends our way, because I'll be sweating like a whore in church by May! I hope it starts warming up for y'all soon.
ReplyDeleteWe seem to get an hour of summer sun then a breezy Spring but sunny afternoon followed by thunder and hail storms all evening. I wish it would make up it's mind so I know what to put on in the morning! grrr. xx
ReplyDeleteOh that is just sad! We had snow on Wednesday. Not enough to stick on the ground, but still, it just felt so wrong. Yesterday it was only in the 40s today it is going to be 85! What the what?!
ReplyDeleteYour poor daffodils!
ReplyDelete