Wednesday, May 18, 2011

It's Over (this time)

If you have been hanging out with me during my husband's deployment I both thank you for your support and apologize for the spotty and sometimes woe-is-me posts. The moment we were waiting for since the day he left arrived last week. He came home.

We are so excited to have him home and he is off work for two weeks to spend time with us. Thank you for reading and thank you for all your kind and encouraging words! So, until next time....






This post is being linked up with Dumb Mom's Wordful Wednesday at parenting BY dummies.


5 comments:

  1. i have done 10 deployments and know how it feels to come home..........my last one ended in August of 2009 - welcome home
    CL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that makes me cry...so glad he's home safe and sound.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwww! That totally brought tears to my eyes, and the pictures gave me major goosebumps!! Welcome home to your awesome hubby!

    WW: Curriculum Fair Fun with YoYo's

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy for you all...and yes, this hormonal BF'ing mommy got all choked up too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, I don't know how I missed this one but here I am, only three weeks late! About normal for me now! Lovely homecoming, Jennifer!

    ReplyDelete