Since it appears y'all can't really hear the tune, I just went searching on the internet for ice cream jingles prepared to listen to quite a few before I found the particular one I wanted ( if at all). I wound up on this site, mainly because I wanted to hear and share the Mister Softee jingle with you.
But, then I saw two others listed and the author of the page titled one the " Ghetto Ice Cream Truck Song". I laughed because I thought I had coined the term, "Ghetto Man" for our ice cream fella, but apparently others have one too. I thought there was just NO WAY this would be the same song... and holy schnikes, IT IS! So.. hold onto your children... I give you the Ghetto Man song: ( it is exactly like ours, only difference is ours ends with "quack quack")
We have "Lester the Molester" that rolls through the hood at odd intervals. We hate him...the kids want his ice cold confections....it's a love-HATE relationship. The music that he BLARES is so loud that you can here inside the house without even straining, and it's aweful. Not the stuff that we used to hear when we were little, either. UGH.
ReplyDeletehahaha...LOL
ReplyDeletethis is why i love your blog
this is what i need on my hard day, good laugh!!
thanks jen