Thursday, while having my eye exam, Noah sat in a chair in the corner of the exam room. I had my face to that contraption where the optometrist changes the lenses and I have to read the letters on the wall and tell her which view is clearer. She flashed up two letters on the wall and I told her that I couldn't even guess what they were, because I honestly couldn't see them at all. Just as I said that, there was a knock on the door and she said, "Excuse me for a moment, I have to go get that." She opened the door and stepped outside.
As soon as she was out of the room, I heard Noah whisper, "Mommy? I know the answer! Do you want me to tell you what the letters are?"
I laughed and told him I appreciated his help, but that it would serve me better if the optometrist knew that I had no idea what those two letters were.
But it's nice to know that Noah had my back. Thanks, son.
Aw, he wanted to help his mom.
ReplyDeletethat is absolutely so adorable.
ReplyDelete