Earlier today, we dyed eggs and took loads of pictures to share with Daddy.
Then, we mixed up some homemade Rice Krispie treats and put Peeps on them so that each square is embellished with a Peep.
We ate dinner and each had a Rice Krispie treat for dessert and then the time came for the kids to get ready for bed. We assembled the eggs in each child's basket ready to be hidden and replaced by chocolate. And then, I opened the fridge to retrieve the carrot we leave out for the Easter Bunny every year to nosh on. All that hopping and hiding of eggs has to leave a fella a little famished. But, much to my surprise, we were out of carrots. I tried so hard to remember everything and yet I forgot the stinkin' carrots!
Noah suggested we leave him/her a Rice Krispie treat instead. I thought that was a great idea! I inquired as to what Noah thought a holiday critter might like to drink to quench his/her thirst. Without missing a beat, Noah replied, "I think the Easter Bunny would LOVE a glass of wine!" (Why yes, she would most definitely LOVE a glass of wine!)
And so, that is how we came to leave the Easter Bunny a Rice Krispie treat and a glass of wine.
Noah has been elevated to "favorite" on the Easter Bunny's list and I am sure the Bunny will be certain to relay Noah's kind and generous deed to Santa.
Happy Easter.
And.. Cheers!
** I linked up my post today with Jennifer at Momma Made it Look Easy- Share Your Awesome- if you have an awesome post, go over and link it up!**
He can come leave an offering to my easter bunny here too. ;)
ReplyDeleteI think Noah is right on track.
ReplyDelete