I saw it on Facebook the other day and thought it was hilarious! And immediately decided it was something I must do to my children. So- I did. And here is the result- not quite as funny, but as usual, Noah reacts the opposite of how I think he will.
I saw it on Facebook the other day and thought it was hilarious! And immediately decided it was something I must do to my children. So- I did. And here is the result- not quite as funny, but as usual, Noah reacts the opposite of how I think he will.
I was still rollin. I've got to do this!
ReplyDeleteQuote of the day: "Aww...pooh."
ReplyDeletePriceless. What a little man!
OMG, Jennifer, once again I'm reminded that we have the same daughter! Of course, we don't have the same son. Noah is a delight! So happy! I have no words of wisdom for you on what to do with a, um, more difficult child! Mine's still driving me nuts!
ReplyDeleteYeah, I think I'll go wake my kids up from slumber and do this to them. My oldest won't believe me, my middle will punch me, and the baby will call me something horrible. Watch and see, I've got to do it soon! PS: Totally kidding about waking them up; I NEVER wake a sleeping child unless it's absolutely necessary. I'm no fool!
ReplyDeleteI love Noah. Just love him and his whole attitude.
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad I saved tonight as catch up night on some of my favorite blogs. I am dying from laughter!!
ReplyDelete