I got the list on Monday and one of the choices was to write a FAQ about yourself. I liked this idea, but as usual, time got away from me and I didn't write it. I was so disappointed in myself this morning, so while I was sitting in the waiting room for an appointment this morning, I jotted down some questions on a receipt. After the appointment, I had to drop some papers off at my son's school and afterwards, I decided to make my first ever Vlog (video blog) right there in the parking lot of his school. I knew if I didn't do it then, I wouldn't do it at all.
Things I learned from my vlog- I make weird faces when I speak, I repeat myself a lot, I have nothing interesting to say, there is a reason why I WRITE- so that I can sort my thoughts- I am not good off-the-cuff.
So.. here ya go.. my first ever vlog and a FAQ about myself:
I just can't used to you with the dark hair, and you have totally lost your accent.
ReplyDeleteAlso? You did a really good job.
Agree with Jennifer. You have no SE Texas accent anymore. That could be a good thing. I thought for awhile Noah was going to have it for you, but now he's gone all Jersey on us. Love the VLOG, it's awesome! Good Job and don't pick it apart and critique it to death. It was really good.
ReplyDeleteGreat job - you can really get to know someone better in the vlog format...but I'LL never do it...LOL!
ReplyDeleteYou are precious. A doll. And I loved it.
ReplyDeleteI've thought about the vlog stuff since sweet Jennifer sang to us on hers a few weeks back.
YOU are a gigantic inspiration. You did it perfectly. A fabulous job!
And do more.
Great job for it to be your first! Don't be so hard on yourself (we're our worst critics, huh); the faces are endearing.
ReplyDeleteThis is my first visit and lemme tell ya, that banner picture made me smile extremely hard.
So much fun! Great job on your vlog!! Can't wait to see more!!!
ReplyDelete