Sunday, November 13, 2011

Special One Question Edition of Ask Noah

Conversation just now in our living room after a promotional commercial for a television show:

NOAH: WHAT DID THEY SAY???

(which leads us to...)

Q: What do you think about the Duggars having another baby? That will make twenty kids!

I think that is just CRAZY! That is TOO. MANY. KIDS. I mean, if *I* had that many kids, I would have to start throwing them into shelters.

Noah- they are children, not kittens!

Yeah? Well someone needs to tell HER that!

Ummm.. yeah. We might need to work on basic morality with him. I hope he doesn't just throw DJ and I into a shelter when we are old and need care.




3 comments:

  1. Is it wrong of me to admit MY first reaction when hearing there was going to be 20 now...was pretty much the same as Noah's??

    And since you've still got a few good years under your belt, you might wanna start scoping out some assisted living places now. So you get a say in it.

    =)

    He's a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm trying not to laugh out loud because I'm trying to get Bud to go to sleep, but that is so funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, that is just hilarious! Throw them in shelters, huh :D Too funny!

    ReplyDelete