Sunday, June 21, 2009

Following Zoe

Zoe is not the kind of girl that you can sit in one spot and get her to pose for a picture. She doesn't want to sit and she doesn't want to be still. So, every once in awhile, when I have nothing else planned for the day, I dress her up and just follow her around the house snapping photos. I end up with a lot of bad photos and hope for great ones. She was in a particularly good mood Friday and I managed to get a few good ones. I just put the dress on her, SHE grabbed the purse on the way out of her room and refused to put it down. It's from her birthday party last year ( Pink Poodles in Paris). At least it matches!







I handed her a silk hydrangea hoping for a cute shot, and she started swinging it like a baseball bat!



This is one of my favorites, too bad she has her finger up her nose!



Rare Zoe "sweet" moments, loving on her baby.






6 comments:

  1. Those are really sweet. I LOVE that she has her finger up her nose. I think that is great that you kept that one. You can totally humilate her with it later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet. I love the ones where she is loving on the baby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots and lots of cute shots there! She is a beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These turned out so cute. My favorite is the last one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable pictures. The ones with the baby are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great lighting on all your shots. I love the last one~beautiful.

    ReplyDelete