Wednesday, June 3, 2009

The Most Popular Girl at the Frat House

Setting: Fall 2025, University of Texas campus, inside one of the numerous frat houses- the most popular freshman on campus,red-head Zoe C, is holding court. Before the fall semester is complete, she will be kicked out of the university, sent home to her parents where she will embark on her "exotic dancing" career.

"Where did we go wrong?" her parents wonder.

Then we flashback to a scene in late spring of 2009 when Zoe was not yet two....







" Yes, we should have seen it coming" sighed her father.

" I TOLD you two she was rotten when she was a baby!!" pointed out her older brother Noah, now a highly-successful scientist doing research for NASA. " I don't know what we are going to do with her, but she is ruining my good name and if you don't reel her in soon, I will be forced to cut ties with the entire family. I mean, a man of my stature, cannot be associated with such tomfoolery!!"

3 comments:

  1. Poor baby. She just wants to run around without any clothes. What's wrong with that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. And when you show these pictures to her dates, you don't think she'll choose another path? LOL! I say embarrassment goes a long way in keeping kids in line.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too funny! Unfortunately, my daughter will be right there with her. She can't imagine swimming with a suit on. No matter how hard I try, it comes off eventually.

    ReplyDelete