Last night DJ and I were watching television and laughed out loud at something. A few seconds later I heard the sound of footsteps and looked over to see Noah standing in the doorway with his hip cocked and his hand on his hip.
"Yes?", I said.
" Umm... you DO know it's ten o'clock?", replied Noah.
**DJ and I glanced at each other blankly**
"Yes, we do know that."
**moment of silence while Noah still stood with his hand on his hip glaring accusingly at the two of us**
" Is there a reason you are up other than to remind us it is ten o'clock?", I finally managed.
"Yes, my water bottle is empty and I need some more."
**I filled his water bottle and handed it back to him and he began marching back down the hallway but as he left, he interjected:
"It's getting REALLY late!"
I had to resist the overwhelming urge to stamp my feet and whine, " But, I don't WANNA go to BE-ED!"
lol, don't tell Noah though. I'm supposed to be doing my chores.
ReplyDeletelol....looks like I know who's in charge there.
ReplyDeleteWow. Um. It would have taken everythign in me not to laugh at him.
ReplyDeleteKiddism...you are collecting these stories for a future book, right?
ReplyDelete