Thursday, October 8, 2009

Me Me Me

Ok, so Jodi gave me a blog award and I had to think on it for a few days because I suck at coming up with lists. If you don't care to read my boring list about me, because after all, it really is all about ME, then head over to Jodi's blog where it is all about her, and how she is pretty freakin' hilarious. Although I don't personally know Jodi, she is a friend of a friend. A friend that I think is hysterically funny and I feel that if I lived in the same geographic location as Jodi, we might be friends too.( Except for the fact she would probably hate me because I am a Deceptive Picture Facebooker) I like her. Not in a crazy cyber-stalker, blog-friend way, I really like her!




So.. to my lists. The rules of the award is that I have to come up with five categories and then list five things in each and then I have to pass it out to five other bloggers.




Five Places I've Lived:

1. Lumberton, TX

2. Silsbee, TX

3. Red Lodge, Suffolk, England

4. McGuire AFB, NJ

5. Browns Mills, NJ


Five Countries I've Visited:

1. United Kingdom ( England, Wales, Scotland and Ireland)

2. France

3. Italy

4. Canada

5. Switzerland


Five Things I Miss About Texas:

1. good Mexican food

2. good barbecue

3. high school football games

4.warmer winters

5. my family & friends


Five Things That Drive Me Batty:

1. Whining- adult or child

2. Insincerity

3. Crowds

4. A complete lack of respect for the english language in both grammar and spelling

5. Rush hour on the Ben Franklin and/or Walt Whitman bridges


Five Hobbies of Mine:

1. scrapbooking

2. playing flute

3. photography

4. reading

5. writing


Five People to Pass This On To:

1.Cassie, whom I've never met, but has a lot in common with me, fellow military wife and scrapbooker with a baby born in the same month and year as Zoe.

2.Vicky Jo, fellow Texan, photographer and scrapbooker who is insanely talented but probably won't see this much less participate because she has many irons on her fire.

3.Carrie, honorary Texan, fellow photographer, scrapooker and also a mom with an August 07 baby.

4.Aimee, fellow- New Jersey resident and amazingly strong ( and patient) mom. She has FOUR kids... she had one and then had triplets. She didn't even get to ease into it... from mom of one to mom of four... WOW! She makes my menial whining about motherhood seem, well, menial.

5.Julie, who is a busy busy busy mom, the classic soccer mom always on the go to soccer, golf, gymnastics.. you name it! Wow.. she makes me tired too.. and because even though her blog is called, Just a Wee Bit Busy, I don't think she's busy enough and needs to be assigned another task.

2 comments:

  1. Thinking, thinking, thinking...I'm boring, boring, boring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA! I finally saw it! Taking the torch and carrying it on...

    ReplyDelete