Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Crafts

I'm sure it comes as no surprise to you all that my kids didn't cooperate for the Christmas card photo shoot. I think I made the best of what I had. Here is my Christmas card this year:


front:



back:


For Noah's teacher and bus driver, I made gift boxes and a set of all-occasion cards to go in the gift boxes. I am really proud of myself this year. I did not have to buy one single thing to make the gifts... I used everything already in my stash of supplies!


gift box for bus driver:


gift box for Noah's teacher:



the cards:

Halloween- Basic Grey paper(Eerie) and Paper Dolls Cricut cartridge for spider and web



Summer: Die Cuts With a View paper and Life's a Beach Cricut cartridge for flip flops

Baby Card- Making Memories (Animal Crackers-Ella) paper and New Arrival Cricut cartridge for rattle

Winter- Basic Grey ( Eskimo Kisses) paper and Accent Essentials Cricut cartridge for snow flake

Valentine's Day- Basic Grey ( Bittersweet) paper, Fiskars border punch and Studio G-bird and "Happy Valentine's Day" stamp

Spring- K& Company paper, scallop punch and spring stamps by Studio G

Basic Grey ( Mellow) paper, leaf punches

Christmas- Basic Grey ( Figgy Pudding) paper and stickers, Cuttlebug for embossing snowflakes

same supplies as above

birthday- Basic Grey ( Lemonade), Martha Stewart border punch, Cricut Accent Essentials cartridge for flowers and Doodlecharms cartridge for ladybugs



1 comment:

  1. Your photoshoot reminded me! When one of the two year olds in my class was going home Wednesday, Big Brother came with Mom to pick her up. I asked him if he'd been good enough to make Santa's list. He pulled a face and said, "I don't know. But I know [Little Sister] hasn't!" I thought of Noah and Zoe right off!

    ReplyDelete