Thursday, December 24, 2009

Going Home

I just wanted to quickly say- in case there is anyone out there that reads this that isn't related to me or doesn't know me personally ( which I sincerely doubt)- as if my posting isn't sporadic enough, it's going to be really spotty if not completely non-existent these next few weeks.

My mom called me last night to inform me that my grandfather passed away during the evening. I am still waiting on information as to when the funeral will be, but whenever it is, I will be going home for it. I don't even know yet if I will be going alone or if my family will be going with me, but in any event, it looks like I will be doing some travelling.

Have a happy Christmas and safe and happy new year. I'll see y'all when I see y'all.

3 comments:

  1. Jennifer-So sorry to hear about your grandfather. Safe travels to you when you do head home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry Jennifer. My prayers are with you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sorry for your loss Jennifer.

    ReplyDelete