December 23- we took the kids out riding around to look at Christmas lights. We had hot chocolate and turned the radio to one of the stations playing Christmas music. Everyone was feeling very festive and enjoying themselves when Noah reminded us:
*SIGH* "Well, it's a good thing I don't have school tomorrow, guys, because it's nine o'clock! An hour past my bedtime!"
December 26- we took the kids to see Alvin and the Chipmunks, The Squeakquel. Again, everyone seemed to have a great time. After the movie, I said, " Noah, we can download the soundtrack to this movie to your MP3 player so you can listen to the songs! Won't that be great?"
"No, I didn't really like the music that much." ( *I* want the music for MY Ipod.. I thought it was great!!!)
Last night after the kids were in bed, DJ got up in the attic and was handing the luggage down to me. Noah opened his door and was glaring at us. I asked what his problem was and he replied:
" I can't sleep!! You are extracting (distracting) me!!"
Today, we are in the process of getting things ready and packed for our trip and Noah has just asked me " Hey! Where's my suitcase?"
I replied with, " Noah, we are just taking one big suitacase and all packing together so we don't have a gazillion bags to keep up with."
*eye roll*
" ' A gazillion', Mommy? Don't you think you are exaggerating a bit?"
I loved the music from The MUnks (as we call them) so much I bought TWO cds! one of current hits and one of the original stuff!
ReplyDelete