I was practicing my music ( I play flute in a local community band) and Zoe suddenly appeared with her "flute" and music and set it right next to me at the table and started playing too. I don't know about you, but I think John Williams on a flute and London Bridge on a recorder make an awesome duet.
Saturday, April 24, 2010
An Awesome Duet
I just thought this was cute and wanted to share.
I was practicing my music ( I play flute in a local community band) and Zoe suddenly appeared with her "flute" and music and set it right next to me at the table and started playing too. I don't know about you, but I think John Williams on a flute and London Bridge on a recorder make an awesome duet.
.JPG)
I was practicing my music ( I play flute in a local community band) and Zoe suddenly appeared with her "flute" and music and set it right next to me at the table and started playing too. I don't know about you, but I think John Williams on a flute and London Bridge on a recorder make an awesome duet.
Labels:
children
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Awww. That is so sweet. I think it is great that you are instilling such a love for music in them at such a young age.
ReplyDeleteThat is so great! How come my kids abhor everything I love?
ReplyDelete