When we finished up for the day, we were both pretty exhausted. I was finishing up and DJ went across the street to get the kids. A few minutes later, Noah came skipping back across the street. I craned my very sore and stiff neck to look up at him and said, " Well, what do you think of the new color of the house?"
He curled his lip, gave me the stink eye and said, "Well, it doesn't really go with the color of the roof."
**SIGH**
LOL Kids. They always have an opinion. Usually the wrong one.
ReplyDeleteOh no big deal. Just do it again! ha ha. You guys have a lot of energy. We had to have professionals do ours. Then again, it's all stucco which is pretty tricky, and needed to be sprayed.
ReplyDeleteLinda- I don't know if it's a lot of energy or a lot of crazy.... three days straight.. we just finished today. I think it could be a lot of crazy.
ReplyDelete