On August 30, 2003 at 9:53 p.m. our lives changed forever. For the better.
Oh my gosh. He was a BEAUTIFUL baby!! And your hair was so long.
Happy Birthday Noah!
If you looked that great pregnant, Jennifer, you should have a few more. Sometime I'll post a picture of the huge moo cow (in a mumu) I was pregnant with my kids! And what a doll!
WOW! Seven is an exciting year - closer to being 10 - not feeling as much like you're one of the "little" boys. Happy Birthday to Captain Literal! :)
Oh my gosh. He was a BEAUTIFUL baby!! And your hair was so long.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Noah!
ReplyDeleteIf you looked that great pregnant, Jennifer, you should have a few more. Sometime I'll post a picture of the huge moo cow (in a mumu) I was pregnant with my kids! And what a doll!
ReplyDeleteWOW! Seven is an exciting year - closer to being 10 - not feeling as much like you're one of the "little" boys. Happy Birthday to Captain Literal! :)
ReplyDelete