Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Welcome Back!

Last weekend, I had a wonderful break from my kids. I drove to North Carolina to see one of my besties from college and we went to a scrapbooking convention together. I had four blissful days kid-free.

I got back to New Jersey Monday afternoon and spent yesterday running errands. Last night, after my husband left for work, the kids ( and by "the kids" I mean Zoe really) wasted no time in initiating me back into the mommy groove.

There was a pretty messy and disgusting poop in the panties incident that wouldn't have been so bad if she had just listened to me and stayed in the bathroom while I rinsed out the underwear and put them in the wash. Then, later, she showed up looking like this:



I should say that there are no markers left in the house. That is blue crayon. I had no idea crayon would mark on skin, but apparently with a little determination, anything is possible.

Welcome back, Mommy!

This post is being linked to Wordful Wednesday at Seven Clown Circus.




3 comments:

  1. Oh, you are too funny. Sounds like you have one determined little girl on your hands!

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcomeback!!
    I was wondering what happen to your blog...almost e-mail you and check if you are o.k =)
    Zoe really remind me of my 1st one who also did something like that on her face, her little sis's face, leg, hand...
    and on my back!!

    ReplyDelete