Tuesday, April 12, 2011

The One-Two Punch

Noah came home with his spring pictures today and I have to say, they are the best pictures he has ever taken. I am so pleased with them.


But because I can never be totally satisfied with anything, I still have one complaint: my baby boy looks so grown up! I look at this and I see a BIG kid!

I voiced this complaint out loud to him and he responded with, "Yeah, and since we are talking about me being a big kid, I figure it's a good time to tell you that I am no longer going to call you, "Mommy", I will now be calling you, "Mom".

D'oh!!! It was like kicking me while I was down.

Great timing, Noah. I guess he is growing up... that is just like a man!

2 comments:

  1. Baby Girl started calling me Mom like three years ago. I was all, "hey, hey, hey, what's up with that?"

    That is a very good photo of him. He is a handsome young man. I mean boy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh. My. Gosh. OUCH.

    Funny, that brick-on-the-top-of-the-head thing doesn't work to keep them small, does it? (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete