Hey y'all! This is Jennifer from Momma Made It Look Easy. Jennifer sent me an email and asked if I would update everyone with how things are going for them in England.
They are settling into their "new" house, which is actually pretty old, but beautiful. Here is a photo I grabbed from her Facebook account. I'm sure she will have some fantastic photos to share soon.
She said it takes a while for her phone and internet too be connected so she will not be able to update the blog until that is finished. There is also no 3G so she can't update from her phone, and their American car has not yet arrived (DJ is using the car they acquired in England to drive to work) so she can't even drive to a free wifi spot. (If it were me I would be having some kind of daily panic attacks.)
She is hoping that she will be re-connected with the world (wide web) soon, and she promises loads of tales of life in England as soon as possible. I, for one, can not wait!

Oh that house looks awesome! Thanks for updating for her!
ReplyDeleteThis is amazing. What a beautiful house. I can't believe Jennifer has moved to my country - whoop whoop I am so lucky. Hope she will be settled in soon :-) xx
ReplyDelete