Zsa Zsa Gabor ( "Please, no pictures!")
It has been impossible lately to get a good photo of Noah. When I took the two kids to get their pictures taken, the whole session was a disaster. So, when notices came home that the school was taking spring photos, I was optimistic that maybe, without me there, the photographer could get a good shot of Noah. The pictures came home today... now I wasn’t there, so I can’t speak for them, but I would guess it didn't go well.
It has been impossible lately to get a good photo of Noah. When I took the two kids to get their pictures taken, the whole session was a disaster. So, when notices came home that the school was taking spring photos, I was optimistic that maybe, without me there, the photographer could get a good shot of Noah. The pictures came home today... now I wasn’t there, so I can’t speak for them, but I would guess it didn't go well.
No comments:
Post a Comment