Ha ha~were you just sitting camera ready or (gasp), might this be a regular occurrence?
well, booger-picking IS her new hobby, but I had grabbed the camera to get a pic of her being naughty playing in and destroying the basket I keep the packets and mixes in when she decided to perform her newest skills
That reminds me of how McKenna points to her nose when you ask her where it is...she sticks her finger up it...LOL
HILARIOUS!
Ha ha~were you just sitting camera ready or (gasp), might this be a regular occurrence?
ReplyDeletewell, booger-picking IS her new hobby, but I had grabbed the camera to get a pic of her being naughty playing in and destroying the basket I keep the packets and mixes in when she decided to perform her newest skills
ReplyDeleteThat reminds me of how McKenna points to her nose when you ask her where it is...she sticks her finger up it...LOL
ReplyDeleteHILARIOUS!
ReplyDelete