Friday, January 23, 2009

Simplicity Part 2

I believe we are always being sent subtle messages but sadly our lives are so busy that we often don't recognize them. There are moments, though, when unmistakably, the universe is screaming at us to pay attention. I believe I am having one of those moments in my life. ( If you have not read my previous blog, Simple Gifts, please do so in order to understand this one)

Today, DJ took one of his CTO days he had accumulated for extra work he'd done. We went to lunch at Pei Wei and this is the message that was in my fortune cookie:




2 comments:

  1. whoa...that is actually, not so subtle ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. funny how it just kinda grabs you sometimes huh? a little scary at times, but it's just another confirmation. Really enjoyed both writings by the way.

    Sissy

    ReplyDelete