Sunday, March 22, 2009

Bunny Pillowboxes

Krista Norman made the cutest Easter pillowboxes and then was kind enough to share the instructions with me. She used the Wedding Cricut cart and I don't have that one, so I found a template online for a pillowbox at Carolyn's Stamp Store and then made the bunny with the Doodlecharms cartridge per Krista's instructions. She used Design Studio to alter his ears to make them "floppy" and I followed suit because I thought the floppy ears were adorable! The box is filled with Easter M&M's and I made them for Noah, Zoe and my nieces and nephews. Very cute!!













2 comments:

  1. those are the cutest!!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen,
    IS your name short for that? Hey! Thanks sooo much for your kindness I am flattered...Your Bunny Boxes are soooo darling...Noah and Zoe will love them...Cute names!!!!..Mine are Isabelle and Aiden...(Belle) for short...I love unique names....Have a great day...Krista N...

    ReplyDelete