Monday, March 23, 2009

Spring Picture

Back in December, I lifted and idea I saw in the gallery at Two Peas in a Bucket. Someone made a decorative quilt-like picture in a frame using squares of Halloween-themed patterned paper. I took the idea and made a Christmas picture and loved it so much, I made another one for Valentine's Day.


Still loving the basic concept and ease of the project and armed with a new challenge from Regina's Bitten By the Bug to use the "Spring" cut from the Stretch Your Imagination Cricut Cartridge, I made a nice spring picture to put in the frame in my entryway today. ( as always, click on the picture to see a bigger version)



3 comments:

  1. Wowee! LOVE your quilt picture! Sooooo Springy! Thanks for planying along with the challenge. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow, this is so springish...i love love it...hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this idea you came up with... I am sooooo behind on my home decor projects... but I gotta steal this one from you!

    ReplyDelete