Thursday, April 30, 2009

Advertising and a Five-Year-Old

We got some junk mail the other day and apparently a piece out of the envelope did not make it from the front door to the recycle bin. It fell out and slid under the edge of the bureau that sits in our entryway.

Yesterday evening, DJ and I were sitting on the couch talking when we heard Zoe making her "curious noise". I was just about to get up and investigate-because, usually, curious noise = something Zoe shouldn't have- when we heard Noah say, " Umm... I'm thinking that's the money you could have saved with Geico."

DJ and I shot a puzzled look at each other and peered around to see what they were talking about..... Noah was right: (cue music- " I always feel that, somebody's watching meeeee....")



1 comment:

  1. LMAO I clicked to read the whole story just because I knew it would be a "Noah" story :-)

    ReplyDelete