I was playing around with my camera and got a picture of some tulips in my flowerbed...

... and a great shot of the hostas using my macro setting:


DJ wanted a shot of his motorcycle:

...and two shots of Zoe on the one he is selling:
We're sorry to see this weekend go, but are looking forward to many more like it!


Beautiful shots! The B&W Harley shot looks like it could be used for one of their ads! I love the visible detail on the hostas. And do I see a "Born to be Wild" LO in your future? ;o) Keep an eye out for the booth that carries these papers when you go to the CKC: http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/189-6756322-6407552?ASIN=B0013V3Q3I&AFID=Froogle&LNM=B0013V3Q3I|Skull_and_Crossbone_Scrapbook_Collection&ci_src=14110944&ci_sku=B0013V3Q3I&ref=tgt_adv_XSG10001
ReplyDeleteI'm pretty sure it's the Dollar Scrapbooking booth. I got the collection pack for $8, the rub-ons for $4, and tons of little accessories (metal brads, etc.) for $1 each!