Friday, October 2, 2009

Craftiness- Halloween 2009

I haven't posted anything crafty in awhile... here is the Halloween decoration I made for my entryway....

It is made entirely of punched squares from the Basic Grey Eerie line.

I also made these for treats

...also using Basic Grey's Eerie line, a scallop punch and a border punch.

And last are my little ghosts for the front yard I made by draping white cotton fabric over Styrofoam balls and dowel rods (for legs).


HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

4 comments:

  1. I can't get enough of this paper lately. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I love the ghosts! I bet people thought they were real and got scared when they came close and tried to talk to them. hehehe

    I like your blog title & picture! Made me feel sentimental because my mom has a picture of me and my sis with chocolate all over our faces like that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love the little ghosts! So cute!
    Thanks for stopping by today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. um..wow! Love your entry way craft and everything else!

    ReplyDelete