Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Christmas is in the Air

Previously I mentioned that one of my daughter's strengths is resilience. My son, however, has a completely different set of strengths. One of them being his drive to get things accomplished. He is no procrastinator (unless he is supposed to be cleaning his room).

This morning, while getting ready for school, Noah casually said to me, "Mommy, I think when I get home from school and Daddy gets home from work, I am going to go ahead and give you your Christmas presents."

We don't even put up our Christmas tree until after Thanksgiving. I looked a Noah, puzzled, and said, " We don't even have the tree up. Why don't you wait until closer to Christmas?"

" Naaahhhhh" **sigh** " I think I'd just rather get it done now."

I have to admit, I'm curious as to what our gifts are. I forsee a hand-me-down GeoTrax train, soccer trophy or Star Wars book in my near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment