Monday, November 16, 2009

I'm Doing a Goofy White Girl Dance All Over the House!

I'm arrogantly running around today listening to Beethoven's Fifth Symphony. Why do I say "arrogantly"? Well, what is the roman numeral for five? That's right, "V". As in "Victory!" Just for grins and giggles, I wanted to add an FYI.... did you know that morse code for the letter "v" is ...- ? Short, short, short, long. For a moment, sing Beethoven's Fifth in your head.... short short short LONG! Pretty cool, huh? There's your music lesson for the day. Now.. on to more important things... like VICTORY!

**singing: SHORT SHORT SHORT LOOOOOOONNNNNNGGGG!"**

Zoe is still sleeping in her bed! I'm absolutely giddy! I'm on the verge of slap crazy! She's sleeping in her bed! She's sleeping in her bed! And guess what else!!!????? The other night, we put her down and she whimpered.. she didn't scream, she whimpered for a few minutes and then I head her in there, singing! SINGING!!!! After I sat stunned for a moment... then sniffed my sweet tea to make sure that DJ didn't spike it.... I went to get the monitor and turned on the video to see what she was up to. She was lying in bed singing. And she sang for an hour and drifted off to sleep!

BWAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!


TAKE THAT, ZOE!

WHO'S THE BOSS IN THIS HOUSE NOW???

WHO CALLS THE SHOTS AROUND HERE?

WHO IS THE SUPREME STUBBORN ONE???

THAT'S RIGHT, IT'S ME.... MOMMY!!

IN. YOUR. FACE.



umm.... I mean, I am so proud of my sweet little girl.

1 comment: