Today, I want to focus on a few pictures of my kids. You have probably seen them already, but suck it up and look at them again. That's the great thing about a captive audience.
First, we have my first-born:
The Thinker:
Noah- pensive and wise far beyond his years...

...but with a goofy twist

He keeps us in stitches with the things that come out of his mouth. I don't know WHERE he comes up with most of it, but one minute, I would swear I was talking to a thirty-year-old and the next he does something so innocent and sweet to remind me, afterall, he IS only six. He is very intelligent and a bit OCD. His talents include locating all the continents, all the US states and most countries on a globe, endlessly gabbing about Star Wars movies and characters, eating his weight in cheese pizza and creative writing.
Next, is the biggest and loudest personality I believe I have ever met.
The Free Spirit:
Zoe- happy, mischievous and curious...
Zoe- happy, mischievous and curious...


...but with a touch of red-headed attitude!

She is the court jester. She is always dancing around, cocking her hip to one side, grinning sideways at you and she aims to make you laugh but steals your heart in the process. She has a wild streak that is going to be the death of my sanity one day, I'm certain. One minute, she is throwing something at me and hollering " NO, Mommy!!" and the next, she is randomly walking up to me and kissing me. Her hobbies include beheading Noah's Star Wars figures while he is at school, antagonizing him when he is at home, "helping" around the house and "see Mi Mouse" (Mickey Mouse) and "Cocohaha" ( Pocohontas).
This is their dynamic together:
(yes, she has bruises and scratches all over her face!)All the words I can conjure cannot convey their personalities to you.. the twinkle of mischief in their eyes. And although I am a person that loves to paint pictures with words, for this I have to defer to photographs. I think they say it best.
[as always, click on the individual pictures to see them enlarged]


And they are both adorable. And it looks like you ended up with two that looks like each of you, just like we did. Isn't that awesome.
ReplyDeleteAnd you can link up on Thousand Word Thursday on the Buried with Children blog.
Jenn- thanks for the suggestion.. I found it!
ReplyDeletei love all of these pictures...your children look so wonderful and truly beautiful and handsome!
ReplyDeleteThey're adorable. Mine are also older brother/younger sister - quite the partners in crime around here too! But, alas, no redheads!
ReplyDeleteI love Zoe's pigtails. :) Your kids are so cute!!!
ReplyDeleteThose pictures are awesome. I totally get a sense of their personalities. :)
ReplyDelete