Friday, March 5, 2010

A Very Seuss-ian Day!

All week, Noah's school has had various crazy things going on in honor of Dr. Seuss' birthday. Monday, he wore crazy socks and rolled up his jeans so they could be seen. Tuesday, was Pajama Day and he very happily wore his Star Wars pajamas to school. Wednesday was "Wacky Wednesday" and he wore his pants backwards, his shirt inside out and two different shoes. Thursday was "Crazy Hat Day". Last year, I made him a Green Eggs & Ham hat. This year, he requested One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish. It turned out really cute, but as usual, Noah won't cooperate with taking photos, so the photos do not do it justice. ( There is a fish hanging off each of the red pipecleaners. I tried to make them look like the ones in the book, but I am a terrible sketch-artist.)





1 comment:

  1. Your fish look fantastic! Why do you say you're not a good artist? And you're so creative, Jennifer! I'll bet he was very proud of having such a unique hat. We also had "wacky week," with slight variations for the older grades at my kids' school. Fun.

    ReplyDelete