Thursday, August 26, 2010

Summer 2010- The (Very) Abridged Edition

With only one and a half weeks left until school starts, I find it time to reflect on our summer. And while we've done loads of awesome things and two small trips, in all reality, the entire summer and all the events contained within it can be summarized in three words.
"hot", "sweaty"


and "cantankerous"

How was your summer?

7 comments:

  1. Exhausting, Busy, and OVER! :) I absolutely LOVE these pictures of Zoe - they're priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, I thought it was going to be "ice cream truck" or something! The combination of you as a photographer and Zoe as a subject are just too incredibly perfect, Jennifer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww. Poor Zoe. She gets such a bad wrap.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You forgot "cute".

    http://ficklecattle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there! I found you via Lesley at I Never Said I Was June Cleaver!

    Your daughter is adorable! I browsed a little bit, giggled over your BBQ post and am totally jealous that the ice cream party turned out so wonderfully adorable! Hope you don't mind a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is some beautiful hair on a gorgeous little girl! I know mom is proud...

    ReplyDelete