Thursday, September 30, 2010

Ten Things I Love About Fall

1. School starts!! ( or, the kids go away for a few hours!)

2. Soccer

3. Jacket weather
4. Beautiful Foliage

5. Pumpkin patch

6. Apple orchard7. Putting out the fall/Halloween decorations


8. Carving a jack-o-lantern

9. Halloween costumes

10. Family time outdoors



This post is part of Mama Kat's Writer's Workshop- prompt#5 - Ten reasons why you are glad it's fall.

Mama's Losin' It

5 comments:

  1. Jackets? What are those? Oh yeah, we take those out in January.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'd be excited about it being fall except that today it was 107 degrees in Arizona. Ugh. Too much already! Yes, I'm ready for a nip in the air - even an 80 degree nip! But, really, fall sounds good. Give me some!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved all the photos in your post, it made it really come to life about what you love about Fall! Thank you for sharing! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great series of pictures. Your east coast fall is such a contrast to a west coast fall~sigh!
    And just that bus picture alone, well that is something I'll never see. Jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. is picture#4 around your place? i love, love, love it - i really miss to see tree change color!!

    ReplyDelete