We made it home in plenty of time for Noah's bus (thankfully!) and as soon as he got off the bus, we packed up in the van- complete with Daddy Doll- and went to Sonic for dinner. My sister-in-law gave us some Sonic gift cards for Christmas- so dinner was on her! YAY!


When we got home, I pulled out a new game that was given to me by a parent from Noah's school who was clearing out some of her kids' toys. They loved it! It was a little difficult for them, so I let Noah cheat a little bit and as long as the buzzer didn't just blatantly go off, a few little buzzes were okay. I followed the rules since my dexterity is a little better and we let Zoe have it no matter how much the buzzer went off, because just using those tweezers was hard enough for a three-year-old! Everyone had a blast and, of course, Zoe won.



We are expecting snow in the morning, but very little. I am hoping not enough to delay school- Noah, of course, is hoping for a snow day. That is, until I politely reminded him that each day he gets out for snow gets tacked on to the end of the school year.



THat is so cute.
ReplyDeleteAnd MAN, are your counters tidy.
I am so glad the kids liked the game. The church school was so thankful for the trees. They wanted me to extend a big thanks to you and your family. Stay strong.
ReplyDeleteSonic AND Operation! Dang, I'm coming to your house (I'll even bring authentic Texas Mexican food goodness)!
ReplyDeleteGlad you made it through Day 2...
Man, your counters ARE tidy.
ReplyDelete