"Zoe, the Eiffel Tower is in France. That is a whole other country- really far away. We would have to cross and ocean to get there."
**gasp**
"Like, in Philadelphia!!??" (Philadelphia is 45 minutes away- but, admittedly, you have to cross a river to get there)
Later, at dinner, she randomly busted out with:
"When I was a baby, I was in your tummy? And when it was time for me to come out, you went to the dentist and he helped you get me out?"
Clearly, I am doing a FABULOUS job fulfilling that education clause in my parenting contract.
Now, I need to decide if I want to set her straight about babies (because I am afraid of more questions) or just cancel her dental appointment for April. If I don't clear it up, that could be a really awkward appointment.
BWAHA.
ReplyDeleteI have carefully avoided the "how do babies get out question' only by saying that the doctor helps them. However, I think that will get more intense as his teacher is expecting. Let me know how this goes, I'll need your advice1
Oh, my God. That child is friggin awesome! Where in the world the dentist came into play, I'll never know.
ReplyDeleteI'm just glad he did...cause that is FUNNY!
She's a hoot!!
You have the best kid :D :D
ReplyDeletePoodle Castle makes total sense to me! That tower is always shown with a poodle!! I love it!!
ReplyDeleteAs for the dentist and baby connection...I say cancel that appointment and just start working on really good dental habits. She'll forget about it in no time ;-)
LOL Love it. Zoedoesnt have come out with the funniest things. Youngling is having Seech Therapy at the moment and even though he isnt saying a lot 100 % clearly he still makes me giggle. Great post hun xx
ReplyDelete