Some toys go to drastic measure, though, that I cannot condone. Zoe got an adorable orangutan for Christmas. She loves stuffed animals and she hugged on him for awhile until she opened a stuffed dog that made puppy noises. The dog became a favorite... until she opened a baby doll. Suddenly, the doll became the toy-of-choice.
After, only a few moments of experiencing Zoe-love, the orangutan became extremely jealous and went to extreme measures to try and eliminate his competition. While no one was looking, he nabbed two of Noah's favorite scores of the day and used them to try and nab Zoe's doll.
I really thought he was a sweet little primate and would never have thought he would go to such lengths. I don't know.. I can only guess that maybe this is learned behavior from the wild where maybe his relatives have taken up similar measures to save their habitat that is being destroyed in southeast Asia.
LMBO! :o)
ReplyDeleteYou're a riot...I love you, LOL
ReplyDelete