Our MOPS group is getting together a care basket for her of items she can use during her treatment. I bought some practical items, like unscented lotion to help with the dry skin from treatment and some word find and crossword puzzle books for the hours spent waiting. I came across a fairly nice journal in the dollar bin at Target so I picked it up and spend a good part of the day today altering it. I am very pleased with the results. The paper is Basic Grey: Blush, the "K" is a chipboard letter from Close to My Heart that I painted red with Making Memories paint and then covered with ruby Stickles. The chipboard scallop is Bazzil Basics and I painted it blue with MM paint as well. The smaller scallops are cut with my Cricut using the Accent Essentials cartridge and some more of the Basic Grey Blush paper. The doilie is just a Wilton cupcake doilie from a pack I bought for Valentine's treats.

inside front cover:



No comments:
Post a Comment