Thursday, February 19, 2009

Two projects

Now that Valentine's Day has passed, I can post the valentine card I made to send to family from Zoe. The aforementioned picture of Zoe with the heart lollipop was taken with the intentions of making them into a sweet valentine card to send out to everyone. Based on the results of the photoshoot, I had to once again get creative.

My second project is a digital layout I completed today for my friends. This is my group of friends that met when our oldest children were in playgroup. Even with the transient nature of the military, we have managed to stay for awhile. We've lost a few of our buddies to orders elsewhere along the way, but there are four of us left. We've all had more children since we first met and even though our oldest children have started school now, we wanted to find time to get the kids all together for a Valentine's Day party mainly because we are aware of the fact this is our last Valentine's Day together. One family has orders to Italy in the fall and another does not yet have orders but it is an almost certainty that they will probably be leaving as well. Amber took the pictures and emailed them to me and I made this digital layout with photoshop today to email to them. I am very pleased with how it turned out.

Do you like those awesome "scattered rhinestones" on the layout? Well, you can buy them in a digital kit designed by my very talented friend Vicky on her website, iMotion Studios. They are in the embellishment pack, but if you are going to pay 2.99 for the embellishments, why not pay $2 more for the whole mega kit. And it is a MEGA kit!

No comments:

Post a Comment