Friday, February 20, 2009

Problem Solving Skills III

We had a Valentine's Party for the kids at my friend Catherine's house on Monday when everyone was out of school for President's Day. Catherine has a two story home and I was afraid to let Zoe go upstairs because I didn't think she could come back down. We don't have stairs at our house, therefore, she has never learned.

I kept chasing after Zoe while all the other kids went upstairs. At one point, I was talking and lost track of her. My friend Becca said to me, " Zoe knows how to go down the stairs. I just watched her. She goes backward." I thought she was climbing backwards like kids often do, but went to witness this for myself and found that, instead, she just gets on her belly and slides backwards all the way down! What a fun way to do it!! We finally got a video of it, but in the video, she was going slower than the other times. She was really zipping earlier.

See the video here: WOOHOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment