Monday, March 16, 2009

Strawberry Favor Bag

One of my friends' daughter is having a "strawberry" birthday party. She is supposed to come over next week to make invitations. Today, I decided to try out my new Hello Kitty cartridge and made a cute little favor bag and added the strawberry cut from Hello Kitty. The tag and the bag are cut from Tags, Bags, Boxes and More.


2 comments:

  1. Oh you are soooo sweet...I have been so busy today..I just got one of my kits sent out for my kit site SweetARts Paperie for my Guest Designer...Yes! I did use DSS....Just cut the pillow box on blackout,and put a triangle in the middle of that box...Next, made a bunny from DSS using DC...Cut the bunny on Blackout and added put a triangle in the middle of his nose...To match the one on the box...I added dimension to his ears...Hope this helps you...Krista

    ReplyDelete