When Zoe wakes up in the mornings, I always give her milk in her cup. She has to drink this first before having her breakfast.. it must be like her morning coffee.
This morning, she woke up while I was trying to get Noah ready for school. He was all dressed and ready to go and I was frantically searching for his jacket before the bus arrived. It was time for the bus, I was digging through the closet and Zoe started throwing a fit because she was done with her milk and wanted breakfast. I kept telling her, " I know, I know, sweetie, but I have to get Noah on the bus first."
Still digging, I could hear her in the kitchen teetering dangerously close to full-blown tantrum, when suddenly, she got quiet. A few seconds later, Noah appeared and said, " Don't worry, Mommy, I fed Zoe her breakfast." What a sweetie... but WHAT can he reach to give her??

(if you can't make it out.. those are jelly beans! She was a very happy little girl!)

LOL!!! Sounds like a yummy sugary breakfast to me! (Great job Noah on saving the morning!)
ReplyDelete