Thursday, April 16, 2009

Star Wars- The Musical???

As I've mentioned many times before, Noah is a funny little man with many quirks.  I never know what to expect out of his mouth next.

Noah is obsessed with Star Wars.  He is constantly acting out battle scenes, quoting dialogue and imagining new scenes.  The other day, he was running around playing with a Clone Trooper



I was listening to his sound effects as he pretended to shoot at other characters and blow things up.  All boy.  Or at least that is what I was thinking.. until... he came up to me and said, " Mommy!  Guess what my Clone Trooper just did!?"

Expecting to hear that he killed, tortured or maimed someone, I asked, "What?".  The response was hilarious and completely unexpected ( I can't make this stuff up!!):  "  He just sang 'Mama Mia' ... the WHOLE SONG!!"


2 comments:

  1. Where does this stuff come from? What a fantastic imagination this boy has! Love it!
    Did you actually find the clone-guy in the hello kitty get-up? Impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SAndy- it' s supposed to be Darth Vader in the hello kitty getup.. and this is proof you can find anything on the internet if you just google...

    ReplyDelete