The last day of school has finally arrived. These are the teacher gifts I made for Noah's teachers. I either got the idea from Two Peas in a Bucket or from Cricut.com. I can't remember at this point. It's a combination of a few ideas I saw posted. I thought this one was the most practical. A lot of the gifts posted were really cute, but not very practical and I just pictured them getting thrown away in a few days. It doesn't matter if these get thrown away.. they're disposable gifts!



Now for the details. The plastic bags are just sandwich bags folded over. All of the paper used is DCWV Citrus Stack. The lemon cut is from the Life's a Beach Cricut cartridge. The scallop is a 2" punch and I used a Martha Stewart butterfly punch. The border punch is also Martha Stewart and the pinwheels are just made out of 4 " squares slit at the corners with alternate corners folded in. I stuck a straight pin through the middle and into a pencil eraser ( the pencil is the stick for the pinwheel) and covered the straight pin with the butterfly. Then I glittered them up with Stickles.
These are so cute! Great job!
ReplyDeleteThese are so cute. I loved getting gifts like this when I was teaching! Happy Summer
ReplyDelete