How right he is... a long strange trip... during the past eleven years, we've lived in England, visited Scotland, Ireland, Wales, France and Italy, moved to New Jersey and created two beautiful, spirited, hilarious and unruly children. (click on individual pictures for detail)
November 21, 1998 :

With our first child, fur-baby, Isabella:
me overlooking Roman ruins:
DJ in Trafalgar Square, London:
Me in front of Sacre Coeur, Paris:
August 22, 2007- Zoe's birth:

August 24,2007- major health scare- Zoe was transported to Children's Hospital of Philadelphia where she spent four days:

This is the only family photo I have of all of us... usually DJ is taking a picture of me with the kids and vice versa... this is still quite old... Zoe is about 9 or 10 months old here... taken at Sesame Place I'm guessing June 2008:

Happy Anniversary, love.
I love you!








Happy Anniversary. It goes by fast, huh?
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary!
ReplyDelete