Thursday, November 12, 2009

Overheard

While getting ready for the bath, I put Zoe on her little potty. As always, she screamed, "NO!" and got up, but then Noah got on the big potty and so she sat back down. And she peed!! I made a big deal, clapped, hugged her and gave her some candy ( yes, I am bribing her.. shut up!). Then they got in the bathtub and I went across the hall to pick up Zoe's room.

I overhead this from Noah:

"This is Noah with Channel Six Action News. This just in, Zoe has gone pee on the potty! Zoe, tell us how you did it."

And Zoe giggled, said, "YAY POTTY!" and then proceeded to babble at him.

I would have loved to hear the entire interview, but I couldn't contain my giggles and once Noah realized I was listening to him, he got embarrassed and stopped.

4 comments:

  1. That's cute. I hate it when they stop doing something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, that is so cute! I'm glad I stopped by today! Kids are so fun! ;) luv Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahahahahaha!!! I love the newscast! :D

    ReplyDelete