The snow finished melting last week.
**corner of my lip turns upward**
It's fifty-eight degrees right now.
**twitching with restrained excitement**
Look-y what I found in my flower bed:
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
**composes self, straightens shirt and smooths hair back into place**
Ahem...
Dear Mother Nature,
I'm sorry I have been such a fair-weather friend. I have removed your name from my slambook and have resumed doodling your name on my math folder with hearts all around it. Can we be B/F/F's again?
how funny! so glad to see the green around here too.
ReplyDeleteAt least you can plant tulips. :( Do you know what would happen if I planted tulips down here? That's right, Nothing.
ReplyDeleteLucky you, Jennifer, to be in a place that actually has four seasons! That is something I never see in Arizona. We just have a rainy winter and, of course, an oven-like summer. And shoots coming up out of the ground, just like in the movies! That makes me feel like a trip to the plant nursery with my daughter (which is about the only place that has living foliage around here!).
ReplyDelete