CSI
New York
My Bathroom
Saturday, November 13, 2o1o
2:30pm:
Our dispatch received a distress call from the north end of the house- the transcript of the call is as follows:
Caller: Mommy!? Can you help me? I DIDN'T pee-pee on the floor!"
The Mom Squad was immediately dispatched at high-speed to investigate the report.
Upon arrival, a three-year-old was found naked from the waist down and a rather large puddle of liquid was observed on the bathroom floor.
Interrogation followed.
Suspect: I didn't pee-pee.
Officer: If you didn't pee, then what is that on the floor?
Suspect: Water?
Officer: Okay, then where did the water come from?
Suspect: My vagina.
The suspect was showered, issued new undergarments and light community service (helping with clean-up of the crime scene) and was then sent on her way to hopefully become a productive, contributing, peeing-in-the-toilet member of society.
Case closed.
Saturday, November 13, 2o1o
2:30pm:
Our dispatch received a distress call from the north end of the house- the transcript of the call is as follows:
Caller: Mommy!? Can you help me? I DIDN'T pee-pee on the floor!"
The Mom Squad was immediately dispatched at high-speed to investigate the report.
Upon arrival, a three-year-old was found naked from the waist down and a rather large puddle of liquid was observed on the bathroom floor.
Interrogation followed.
Suspect: I didn't pee-pee.
Officer: If you didn't pee, then what is that on the floor?
Suspect: Water?
Officer: Okay, then where did the water come from?
Suspect: My vagina.
The suspect was showered, issued new undergarments and light community service (helping with clean-up of the crime scene) and was then sent on her way to hopefully become a productive, contributing, peeing-in-the-toilet member of society.
Case closed.
She's so cute. And clever. One day she's going to be able to outsmart you.
ReplyDeleteI'm laughing hysterically over here. Too freaking funny! And, it is SO what Blake would say. Last week, he stole something out of our Halloween candy bowl. I hear the sound of something hitting the floor, go to investigate and find him holding up a dinosaur with Skittles shoved in its mouth.
ReplyDelete"The T-Rex ate the candy mama, not me. Not me."
I like how the evidence is right there and she denies it! Good sleuthing, Jennifer!
ReplyDelete